While farming for Netherweave/Kurenai rep/Obsidian warbeads all at the same time I was killing Boulderfist Crushers and boulderfist Mystics – I will MC a Mystic and using their Heal to heal myself while I am in shadow form I then release them and kill. It saves me from haveing to stop and eat – and its a fun way to kill the pairs that often spawn together. Mystics can be tricky if you don’t interrupt their heals.
- But only her parents will be horrified- and they have been warned by text she's too young to understand. But yeah for open post off on sat 3 hours ago
- I had to shove a cabbage patch doll in a postage bag minus it's box because they aren't really standard mail friendly. I'm a bad Aunty 3 hours ago
- Frozen is now the most over marketed disney - I just saw an official blue tooth sound tower branded frozen for 149 bucks 8 hours ago
- I think it's going at least somewhere I can catch a train from 1 day ago
- Now getting a scenic tour of suburbs I don't go to on a bus because our Xmas lunch was in whoop whoop and us city people don't drive to work 1 day ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- Tabard represented: does your GM know style?
- Bizmo's Brawlpub & The Brawlers Guild
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Nexus Wars Map - Starcraft 2
- Facebook Groups - A better guild forum?
- Ghostcrawler Quotes on Shadow Priest Q&A
- Leap of Faith can be used for evil too
- Allods Online
- 793,401 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.