While farming for Netherweave/Kurenai rep/Obsidian warbeads all at the same time I was killing Boulderfist Crushers and boulderfist Mystics – I will MC a Mystic and using their Heal to heal myself while I am in shadow form I then release them and kill. It saves me from haveing to stop and eat – and its a fun way to kill the pairs that often spawn together. Mystics can be tricky if you don’t interrupt their heals.
- Simple, beautiful & ad-free. Read the manifesto: ello.co/manifesto 1 day ago
- RT @Outlander_Starz: What else could a lass ask for? #OutlanderWedding @heughan @caitrionambalfe http://t.co/JSeU2yntqh 3 days ago
- in an totally unrelated note and tv series. /swoons at Jamie. A thousand and more women are on their way to Scotland cause of #Outlander 3 days ago
- another reason why aussies need access to tv shows quicker is the internet gives us spoilers. Nooo why does he need to die.... 3 days ago
- So in my fantasy to stick my toe in loch ness, and call out 'Nessy come get it' it didnt consider the airfare costs in getting there 4 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Fake Gamer of the week & other things
- Farming spots in Twilight Highlands
- A bit too much cheek.
- If I were casting the Warcraft Movie - Horde Part 2
- What do you wear when raiding?
- My Scrub Mage's Refreshment Ritual Macros.
- Gurtogg Bloodboil - and Shadow Priesting
- 789,874 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.