While farming for Netherweave/Kurenai rep/Obsidian warbeads all at the same time I was killing Boulderfist Crushers and boulderfist Mystics – I will MC a Mystic and using their Heal to heal myself while I am in shadow form I then release them and kill. It saves me from haveing to stop and eat – and its a fun way to kill the pairs that often spawn together. Mystics can be tricky if you don’t interrupt their heals.
- I am disappointed that using a bunt tin to get corn off the cob doesn't use the hole like I thought it would. 2 days ago
- When they turn the air con off it's the first nudge for u to go home - when the lights go off that's a push 4 days ago
- Feeling more like herded cattle with the changes at wynyard with the long white tunnel 5 days ago
- Ebook gratification - buy - sync with device and immediately devour - eating Naomi noviks uprooted. Better then rep grinding in 6.2 6 days ago
- And because I was a mad fan and finally old enough at the time to be allowed to go to a concert my Alanis ticket http://t.co/MePMBUp579 1 week ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Ideal Talents for Shadow Priest PVP
- Penetrating Cold Simulator
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Fake Gamer of the week & other things
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- Two handed Beer raising and x-world x-realm pvpers
- My Scrub Mage's Refreshment Ritual Macros.
- Bizmo's Brawlpub & The Brawlers Guild
- Update your Guildox Profile and Win a Companion Pet
- 799,745 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.