The sucky thing about patches and maintance while playing Wow is Australia is that they tend to do it during our peak playing time on a Tues night
Tues night is movie/drink/cleaning/sleeping
However if like me you seek ways of feeding or at least sating your wow addiction just enough that you can sleep and not wake in a cold sweat or being tempted to go to bed early just so you can log on for an hour before getting ready for work.
So things to do…
- Read other peoples blogs on wow – look up a massive list of Wow blogs at the Twisted Nether Wow Blog List
- Play with all the Wow utilitys out there, listed at the Twisted Nether Wiki Utility list - It has armory tools- gear checkers ect ect
- Listen to some Podcasts like Epic Dolls Twisted Nether Blogcast Rawrcast
- Cruise youtube for wow video Gems like Big blue dress and Highwayman By Cranius
- Watch The guys from Spiffworld
Betty and Me check out their other vids as well. Another favourites of mine include Your Brains – Spiffworld and Jonathan Coulton Skullcrusher Mountain
- Some other Wow vids I like are
500 miles - I so love that song.. and the horde version is sooooo much better then alliance – and another creative person whos Vids are fun are Nyhms – can’t pug KZ and Blind
- My Favourite is Here Without you It brought a tear to my eye..
and then when you have done all that… read Guild forums and some strats..
or you can always read me!
AND if thats not enough… More things to do when wow is down