Gnomes have four fingers – Trolls and Taurens Three

So off the Topic of shadow Priests and onto the topic of Hands!

While leveling up my Night Elf Priest, I often noticed how clumsy and un-attractive her hands were.  I am  greatful for the slim lined look that gloves give to her hands.  So I wondered about the other races and their hands..

and what have I learned

Gnomes only have four Fingers
Blood Elves wear nail polish
Trolls and Taurens have three fingers
Undead are the only race who’s fingers animate

They all have opposable thumbs which mean that they can grip things..  Lucky – or the whole weapon weilding thing might be a problem.

The prettiest hands belong to the Blood Elves,

The most disaportioned thumb to the rest of the fingers is the Night Elves

but the UGLIEST fingers have to belong to the Tauren.   I’m sorry.  They look all fingers and no palm. See !

11 Responses to “Gnomes have four fingers – Trolls and Taurens Three”

1. 1 Cynra August 5, 2008 at 2:18 pm

Haha, not only are the sin’dorei female fingernails painted, but you can also see that their toenails are painted, too! It almost made me reroll my warlock that first night that the expansion was released.

2. 2 pugnaciouspriest August 6, 2008 at 7:16 am

I sense a feet post comming soon!

3. 3 Tuna August 6, 2008 at 7:24 am

I never noticed that Gnomes only had 4 fingers. I did always think that NE hands are creepy looking.

Gogogo feet/hooves post!

4. 5 pugnaciouspriest August 7, 2008 at 1:46 am

maybe the blue never looked….

5. 6 gnomeaggedon August 7, 2008 at 2:36 pm

and probably still hasn’t.. probably thinks we have 4 fingers AND a thumb…

6. 7 Sonny August 14, 2008 at 8:25 pm

Gnomergosh, I’ve never even looked at my fingers! I wonder which one is missing…

7. 8 Doggydaemon March 6, 2009 at 9:24 pm

Hey draenei hands animate as well…you lie!

1. 1 This is a Mage blog right? « Armaggedon’s coming Trackback on August 8, 2008 at 7:02 am
  2. 2 Gnomes have 5 Toes « Pugnacious priest’s Warcraft Blog Trackback on August 15, 2008 at 11:18 am
  3. 3 Tagged in a Blog Challenge « Armaggedon’s coming Trackback on February 18, 2009 at 3:13 am

• Ever had an ambition that takes seed and grows faster then that voice that makes you doubt it ever being a reality - it's kicking ! 5 hours ago
  • Cutesy couple on train sharing a large cup of barrister made coffee on train. I really want a coffee noooooowww 15 hours ago
  • It sounded like such fun - gladiator free for all but now there are social rules in pvp - no wonder the queues are so long no 1wants to play 3 days ago
  • So waiting for my 2nd gladiator coliseum and people are talking about working together - aren't we supposed to kill each other 3 days ago
  • Cocktails and dumplings - and an early night what a splendid way to end this working week 4 days ago