12 Reasons why Shadow Priests make great Lovers

Matticus asked for 12 Reasons why your class is the best lover in his post Here

Well here are mine… but none of them seem in anyway remotely romantic, and they are mainly Shadow Priest specific

1. Priests can be Naughty or Nice ( Shadow & Holy)
2. We have a Very Special Touch ( Vampiric Touch : benfits the whole party) ..
3. We have a very special Embrace ( Vampiric Embrace: You will never want to let go)
4. We can do single Buffs or group ones too
5. We can get in our lovers Head ( Mindcontrol)
6. We look sexy in black. All the time. ( Shadow form: Hides bumps and flaws)
7. We always bring our own protection ( Power word Shield.)
8. We are not easily scared away ( Fear ward)
9. We can cure all diseases
10. We can dispell all deceptions and insecurities allowing the real you to shine ( dispell Magic)
11. We burn with Passion ( Inner fire)
12. If you suffer the ” Little death” we can Resurrect you and make you do it again

I wrote a post some time back about what each class would be like to Date, it covers more the ‘personalities and preferences’ I’ve deduced from each class which is here if your interested. Twas a lot of fun to write.
Dating on Wow by Class

7 Responses to “12 Reasons why Shadow Priests make great Lovers”

1. 1 Juggz September 17, 2008 at 2:32 pm

WoW, that is an awesome list. You just got subscribed to, lol. Very nice work!

2. 2 Isisxotic September 17, 2008 at 3:03 pm

This is great! I was just about to post the same list (with almost exactly the same points) but you put it much better than I could!

I love the date post, too!

3. 3 Avonar September 17, 2008 at 3:31 pm

Too funny! :) So made me laugh, thanks! :)

4. 4 Karine October 15, 2008 at 6:10 am

lol, 12 is a good one. Great list!

1. 1 Mooonfire! » Druids are the better lovers! Trackback on September 17, 2008 at 1:42 pm
  2. 2 12 Reasons Why Priests Don’t Make the Best Lovers : World of Matticus Trackback on September 19, 2008 at 8:23 am
  3. 3 April 1st Funny. « Pugnacious Priest's Warcraft Blog Trackback on March 31, 2010 at 11:51 pm

• Sweetest thing - hiding a present in my hall cupboard and not letting me open the card that told me to go look for it till on my bday 3 hours ago
  • Why I'll never be rich reason #324 I just spent 20 bucks on 2 chunks of fancy smelling soap 1 day ago
  • Orgrim you have nothing on Thrall #thrallisthehunkiestorceva 6 days ago
  • So People who download ur stuff on soundcloud means they like you ? Or could they be doing it to make fun of you 6 days ago
  • It's a little silly when the little tins of cat food tuna are more expensive then the little tins of human tuna 6 days ago