12 Reasons why Shadow Priests make great Lovers

Matticus asked for 12 Reasons why your class is the best lover in his post Here

Well here are mine… but none of them seem in anyway remotely romantic, and they are mainly Shadow Priest specific

1. Priests can be Naughty or Nice ( Shadow & Holy)
2. We have a Very Special Touch ( Vampiric Touch : benfits the whole party) ..
3. We have a very special Embrace ( Vampiric Embrace: You will never want to let go)
4. We can do single Buffs or group ones too
5. We can get in our lovers Head ( Mindcontrol)
6. We look sexy in black. All the time. ( Shadow form: Hides bumps and flaws)
7. We always bring our own protection ( Power word Shield.)
8. We are not easily scared away ( Fear ward)
9. We can cure all diseases
10. We can dispell all deceptions and insecurities allowing the real you to shine ( dispell Magic)
11. We burn with Passion ( Inner fire)
12. If you suffer the ” Little death” we can Resurrect you and make you do it again

I wrote a post some time back about what each class would be like to Date, it covers more the ‘personalities and preferences’ I’ve deduced from each class which is here if your interested. Twas a lot of fun to write.
Dating on Wow by Class

7 Responses to “12 Reasons why Shadow Priests make great Lovers”

1. 1 Juggz September 17, 2008 at 2:32 pm

WoW, that is an awesome list. You just got subscribed to, lol. Very nice work!

2. 2 Isisxotic September 17, 2008 at 3:03 pm

This is great! I was just about to post the same list (with almost exactly the same points) but you put it much better than I could!

I love the date post, too!

3. 3 Avonar September 17, 2008 at 3:31 pm

Too funny! :) So made me laugh, thanks! :)

4. 4 Karine October 15, 2008 at 6:10 am

lol, 12 is a good one. Great list!

1. 1 Mooonfire! » Druids are the better lovers! Trackback on September 17, 2008 at 1:42 pm
  2. 2 12 Reasons Why Priests Don’t Make the Best Lovers : World of Matticus Trackback on September 19, 2008 at 8:23 am
  3. 3 April 1st Funny. « Pugnacious Priest's Warcraft Blog Trackback on March 31, 2010 at 11:51 pm

• I love me a pretty shoe, but if its for work, it has to be " could I run from zombies in these" aka climb hills and run between offices 3 hours ago
  • And she picked up her card from the station and texted me back thanks 4 hours ago
  • Good deed for the day - called a number on a lost opal card and she said to hand it in - so handed it in and didn't miss my train 4 hours ago
  • There's a big queue outside the dr's and it's not even open yet 2 days ago
  • He left it on the back patio one afternoon because that's the kind of dad he was - wanting to help even when we didn't ask. Miss him a lot 5 days ago