In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie,

Its another Zombie post from me.

This time with Cranberrie Lyrics

“In your head, in your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What’s in your head,
In your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, dou, dou, dou, dou, dou… “

My questing on my Little Alt Holy Priest ( Now 64!)  has been going well, and my Main Priest has only had to rescue her in Zanger once when the Zombies invaded…. There were lots of flagged Allies and Horde fighting side by side to rid area of the Zombie Infestation,  and thats a positive.  There are less and less Jerks deliberatly being annoying. ( or there are less and less people playing. )

Its a pain now with the current 1min Debuff and there is a mad rush to cure everyones disease before they all explode.. and sometimes its a mad rush to get away.  Seriously only go to a city if you HAVE to.. and then stake out the place 1st to make sure there is no zombies in your path.

Trade has gone a little quite, and the steps outside Ironforge Bank are mainly bones.  I don’t know how the auctioneers stand the stench of bones and decaying zombie,  but they are still there standing on their pedestals.

I’m still a little peeved – it makes checking your bank, or your mail a little more exciting, and what ever you do.  DO NOT GO AFK IN A CITY.

I hope it doesnt get any worse though,,,,

6 Responses to “In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie,”

1. 1 gevlon October 27, 2008 at 3:47 pm

Tip: you can decurse an opposing faction player if you mind control him first :-)

2. 2 Gaming Diva October 27, 2008 at 4:40 pm

@Gevlon that is a very cool tip.

Some people on my server are still having fun infecting NPC’s and other players. It’s so annoying! I’ll be writing a post about it within the next few days. Today, I had a level 70 rogue turned zombie chase me when I was in Orgrimmer. He infected me but since I’m a priest I was able to heal myself. I was there to get level 62 training. I’ve been staying away from cities. It’s so annoying because now I’m actually thinking of holding off getting any more training until this dies down.

There are actually people on the LFG channel planning zombie raids of major cities. Can you imagine that? A few of my WOW buddies are pissed as myself and we have decided to raid the raiders. That should be a blast. ;-)

3. 3 New WoW PvP Guide October 27, 2008 at 10:39 pm

I think its a little over the top since it gets boring if you cannot do quests anymore or line up for BGs since the NPCs are all dead.

G.

4. 4 pugnaciouspriest October 27, 2008 at 10:41 pm

Not sure I’d be game enough to try.. We were curing the tauren druids at the cenarian post and as got flaged for pvp and the NPCS kept attacking us.. But maybe worth a try.. How to do you explain to them and their flagged friends, that you don’t mean any harm…

5. 5 holydiscipline October 28, 2008 at 7:41 am

I have to say that during this entire invasion, I have no once thought about that Cranberries song. I opened my player as soon as I read the title and thought, “What song is this?” Thanks for the reminder – certainly puts the zombie thing in another light when you have that soundtrack for it.

6. 6 kyrilean October 28, 2008 at 3:02 pm

Just recently wrote my thoughts on this. I think it’s hilarious for the most part. Annoying? Absolutely, but still hilarious.

• Draanor not Draynor ahhhhh - why not Dranoir so much more suave 16 hours ago
  • DIY Galaxy Apple - Man Vs. Pin #33: youtu.be/KJyebXjnXNc?li… via @YouTube 1 day ago
  • " all glitter is pretty editable, right its just whether you decide you want to eat it, and if you want to sh$% sparkles for a week..." 1 day ago
  • I am fully supportive of binge watching tv shows, this slow agony of a dribble of awesomeness for Walking dead new season Hurts so bad 1 day ago
  • If I could just get caught up in this book I would have another series to sink my teeth into - maybe she will grow on me 1 day ago