Best Place to farm Frostweave.

I found a place in the Valley of the Fallen Heros in Icecrown where Fallen hero’s Spirit  –  yellow  mobs run past you , and you can pick one off  at time, – or as many as you want.  They keep comming in a constant stream.

Depending on how many ran past in a group I would dot one,  then another, and if I got more then three would use  Mind sear. if I took on Six of them I would sometimes have issues,  but because they don’t instantly agro you ( as they are yellows) you can take on what ever load you feel comfortable with.

Fallen hero’s spirits  seem to have a decent cloth drop table, Thott says 30%  drop rate.  I also got a Level 73 blue off one, and a smattering of greys and whites and greens.

Its a matter of placement,  there is a  section in the corridor where the Spirits run past – I camped out the spot just before where they get converted  to a Converted Hero – and the mobs are red.

cloth2

cloth11

Edit:  I’m going to justify some reasons why this is a good place – these reasons may not apply to everyone /class

All the mobs are melee –  No trying to get casters in to AOE range.

Its easy to get them in group to Aoe.

All the mobs are yellow – and will only agro if you are agressive to them.  This makes it easier to pick off how many you want.

They don’t hit hard = 200-5oo  on cloth

They don’t ever run out – you can stand in the same spot for hours and they will keep running past you at intervals – in singles – in groups

They aren’t required for a quest _ ( or if they are no one else has been killing them ) so your not competing/depriving people of mobs needed.  Means less competition for the kills and an easier farm

103 Responses to “Best Place to farm Frostweave.”

1. 1 Colddeath December 6, 2008 at 6:03 pm

Thanks alot, will check it out!

• 2 Anonymous July 10, 2011 at 8:19 am

great place to farm

thanks

• 3 Anonymous October 19, 2011 at 2:42 pm

this was a GREAT place to farm. not only did i get all the frost cloth i needed BUT i also found a rare and got the northern exposure achievement. just want to mention that the mobs are no longer yellow. they are red and will attack you. good luck to all and thanks for the info!

2. 4 D December 8, 2008 at 3:15 pm

Ooh, thanks, I’ll have to check that spot out. I’ve been farming in the cave and outside of the Obsidian Dragonshrine in northern Dragonblight — everything in there potentially drops the cloth, and at level 80, I can easily take a good six or seven of those guys and Mind Sear them to death. I’ll check out Icecrown, though – haven’t actually quested there yet (trying to go back through and finish out all of the zones I didn’t finish, really, so I can get the Northrend Loremaster achievement and get the pattern for that nifty Deathchill Cloak.)

3. 5 Thrashalot December 8, 2008 at 4:21 pm

Excellent information.

Bookmarked :)

4. 6 Meltfacer December 8, 2008 at 9:47 pm

Nice find. I found a nice place too in the Basin… You know the place with the freakishly tall NPC looking over a shallow lake that has undead fighting flowers? Me and a mage friend farmed this place for awhile (lvl 73ish undeads) and we were having problems keeping up with the spawn rate! Getting out of combat to drink became an issue at some points lol. Sometimes the flowers will even tank the mobs you dot for a time.

5. 7 pugnaciouspriest December 8, 2008 at 11:27 pm

I like the corridor because the mobs never run out – they just keep running past! :P But I will check out the other places you guys mentioned too and see.

6. 8 Caly December 13, 2008 at 2:41 am

This has a very low drop rate

7. 9 Devv December 14, 2008 at 5:40 pm

Yay! Exactly the kind of information I love to get my hands on. Thank you, thank you!

8. 10 Mark December 15, 2008 at 4:04 pm

I tried this spot this weekend, and have to say it is very good. The supply of mobs is pretty constant and the fact that they are neutral helps in not having to hide away for drinking etc.
    As a mage, two things were issues though.. Firstly, they run quite fast, so you struggle to pull with frostfire bolt or any other long cast spell. Secondly, the times I got greedy by picking loads of the runners and decided to frost nova and aoe them, more runners would inevitably run under the blizzard and aggro.

Still, a good find and I saw a few other people using the same spot over the weekend as well. As a bonus, the rare giant in Ice crown happened to walk past during my grind as well, which notched up that achievement for me!

9. 11 maebius December 15, 2008 at 4:43 pm

Yeap you were right! ;)
    Honestly, though, I havn’t gotten leveled up to hit that spot yet, but it’s on my radar for when I get a bit more experience.

10. 12 Tim December 18, 2008 at 9:34 pm

Ideal place for a lock to get his Frostweave Clothes. Just have your void on and pew pew them all! Thanx for the tip!

11. 13 Narx December 19, 2008 at 1:44 am

Great spot to farm. Thank you for finding this place and writing about it. Now getting my DK up to 77 so I can fly her in and AOE everything for the cloth.

12. 14 ty December 25, 2008 at 10:06 am

THANX! im not a tailer,so i really dont need any frostweave cloth but they sell for alot of my sever,i can make about 3kg,in about 5 days,if i do it non stop!!! thanx!!!

13. 15 Drunkace December 25, 2008 at 3:20 pm

um just to post that these guys for me are converted heros and they arnt nuetral they are hostile also surrounded by banner carriers

just wondering if this is just an ally spot or not

.peace

• 16 pugnaciouspriest December 26, 2008 at 3:55 am

Your not far enough North – the Guys your seeing are basically where the yellow ones end up when they run down. Just up a little further

• 17 Joshua Link September 4, 2011 at 9:58 am

you were a bit to far south go north just a bit till you see the guys in chains running if you check the map carefuly the place marked is just at there vanish point.

14. 18 Selithe December 29, 2008 at 5:39 pm

Thank you for the information! It was very useful!

15. 19 greg g. December 30, 2008 at 10:06 am

Best place to farm. Just stand in one spot and mow them down when they come to you

16. 20 Jeff C December 31, 2008 at 11:26 pm

Thanks for the info, I went to this spot and its great. It seems slow at first, but during busier hours (and thanks to phasing I think) theres more people in the area, so they come down on you like a waterfall. Few hours and I had 400+ frostweave, vendored 92g worth of gray items, 11 Greater Cosmic Essences, a stack or 2 of dust, and a couple hundred gold just from the mobs.

17. 21 Scott January 4, 2009 at 3:54 pm

I camped this spot on Bloodhoof for an hour…got ZERO frostweave….lots of vendor trash though…..

• 22 pugnaciouspriest January 4, 2009 at 10:28 pm

@Scott – I’m amazed your patience lasted an hour, you should definitely seen some cloth if you were killing any humanoids in that area,

18. 23 SICKY January 8, 2009 at 3:00 pm

BORING PLACE, EVERY 10 OR MORE KILLS YOU GET 1 FROSTWEAVE, THEN AFTER THAT SECOND O THIRD DROPS 4 IN ONE TONS OF GREYS, MOB LVL 79, EASY TO KILL BUT I CAN’T CONSIDE THIS PLACE AS THE BEST PLACE TO FARM FROSTWEAVE. GOOD LUCK NERDS!

19. 24 SICKY January 8, 2009 at 3:02 pm

ONE LAST THING.. THEY ARE NOT HUMANOIDS THEY FALLEN HEROES ARE UNDEAD

20. 27 rhayn January 9, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Raid FFB Spec Mage ; Naxx 25 Geared – farmed this place for about an hour and got about 10 stacks of frostweave, ~100-150g in silver, and tons of items. Not better than mining / herb on my server, but if you aren’t a gatherer it’s pretty good.

After reading the comments above, I think you need to be a tailor (I am), to get significant drops on cloth.

21. 28 Zant of the Shatt Sun January 10, 2009 at 5:23 am

The only complaint I can imagine anyone would have would be that it’s hard to find time to loot all the corpses! There could not be a better place to farm frostweave. In an hour and a half, I picked up 37g in grays, 10 stacks of frostweave and eleven green items. Thank you!

22. 29 Luke January 12, 2009 at 4:18 pm

So I respeced my pally prot(time to use all that offspec gear gathering dust) and my gf respecced her mage frost and we went to town, the drop rate for cloth and vends is excellent and it didn’t take more than about half an hour for her to have about 4 stacks of cloth between the two of us, however, she is a tailor so she gets extra cloth drops.

23. 30 Ashty January 12, 2009 at 9:49 pm

You’ve given me my new favorite spot to farm for frostweave. So glad I stumbled across this post. :) As a discipline priest I can grab 4 at a time comfortably, more if I feel like blowing my shadowfiend cooldown, DoT and holy nova them down nicely. The mobs usually drop at least one frostweave, sometimes more. Like another comment said, the only problem I had was that sometimes a stray mob or two might aggro in to AoE range, but I haven’t died from it yet. ;)

I was trying the Sholazar Basin area near the Avatar, all the undead there. Their respawn rate is very high, however people are questing there and they’re more spaced out than I’d like. Your Icecrown location is much better. ^^

If anyone reading this is too low for Icecrown, Sholazar would be my second pick.

Happy farming!

24. 31 Soluming January 13, 2009 at 4:27 am

Holy shit is all i have to say. I spent only 45 mins in this spot and I already have 4 stacks of frostweave and 4 greens. Bravo =D

25. 32 jeff January 16, 2009 at 8:03 am

This places isnt that good at all. the only good thing is you dont have to move.

A much better place is the suntouched pillar in sholazar basin – you work through the camp killing the humanoids who have a great drop rate, and then by the time you’re through they’ve respawned.

MUCH better than here.

26. 33 Aklangi January 17, 2009 at 12:14 pm

great spot me ( ffb mage) and my mate ( Demon lock ) i constantly blizz he constantly rain o’ fires until we have bout twenty i freeze em then we do it again :P
    Thanks tons for this i got enough frostweave,greys,greens and silver that it got me 1kg in about 6 hours :)

27. 34 SweetdaddyD February 8, 2009 at 6:40 pm

very nice find, here are the results

Time : around 1 hour
    Gold : Over 100g NOT INCLUDING GRAYS
    Grays : loads of em
    Cloth : 10 Stacks
    Greens : 5-6

28. 35 dj_hype February 19, 2009 at 8:15 pm

I think this place got nerfed. I was seeing 8-9stacks/hour of frostweave and today I only saw 1.5 stacks in 30mins so meh. I’ll try back later and see if there’s an increase. Otherwise its back to SB for me.

29. 36 Deyanira February 20, 2009 at 5:36 am

I tried this spot, didn’t get squat. Just a bunch of fur clothing scraps – ZERO frostweave. :(

30. 37 pugnaciouspriest February 20, 2009 at 7:21 am

I checked my spot out then, and in 15 mins I got 54 pieces of cloth, various greys, food, and 2 pots – no greens, It doesnt seem to have been nerfed, It could be just sheer numbers of kill in the time period though, I use my aoe, and little tricks to keep chain pulling – I’d like to hear more feedback for the spot if anyones keen.

31. 38 wtf ok February 24, 2009 at 5:27 am

frost mage. could not frost nova them to keep them from killing me. nerfed? idk first time i’ve been there. but unless you can sit through massive beatings it doesnt look like you can kite them

32. 39 Shevron March 2, 2009 at 9:23 am

I found the Gnolls outside K3 in Stormpeaks to be not that bad. Easy kills being level 75-76, fast respawns and quite a nice amount of cloth. Some mobs even drop 4-6 cloths if you have the Tailoring cloth buff.

Downfall is that you have to run around a little, and the mobs are needed for a quest, therefore you might annoy people if they’re questing on them.

But it’s allright really, unless you really want to go hardcore farming.

33. 40 epitomê March 3, 2009 at 10:21 am

i don’t wanna be a dick or anything but..the fallen heros spirit
    has like a 2% drop rate on the cloth..and the converted has a 44% drop…so uhm..i think them being aggressive is worth it…might wanna check that out guys

34. 42 Shevron March 3, 2009 at 10:30 am

Well I have tried the spirits in Icecrown yesterday, and it’s be far the best cloth farming spot you can get.

The flow of mobs is constant, and apart from the odd mob here and there without cloth drops, most of them do.

Add that to my tailoring cloth buff, and i’m doing a stack every 5 mins.

Highly recommended spot, especially if you’re a tailor.

35. 43 Just Me April 11, 2009 at 5:58 pm

I’ve been out here farming, I think it is a good place. I initially went out there without the northrend cloth scavenger thing with another person and in an hour we only had a stack and a half of cloth between us. Then I went back out there after getting my tailoring up so I could get the northrend cloth scavenging thing. (I just recently decided to pick up tailoring.) Here is what I got in 1 hour of timed farming as an afflic lock. I also sent my money to an alt so I could see exactly how much money I would loot.

7 Full stacks and 8 pieces of frostweave cloth
    4 Runic Health Potions
    1 Runic Mana Potion
    6 Greys
    4 Stacks of cloth scraps
    3 Scrolls
    14 Frostcaps
    2 honeymint Teas
    5 Greens
    50 gold and 80 silver

After vendoring the greys, cloth scraps, and scrolls, I had 83 gold and 50 silver. Not too shabby for 1hr. After disenchanting the greens I also had 12 infinite dust and 2 greater cosmic essence. Along with 29 bolts of frostweave for my tailoring. So all total in 1hr of farming I walked away with 29 bolts of frostweave, 12 pieces of infinite dust, 2 greater cosmic essence, some potions and 83 gold. This will definitely be my farming spot from now on as a tailor.

36. 44 daemoniu April 25, 2009 at 3:06 am

I fount this video:

Same Place :)

37. 45 Pugnacious Priest April 25, 2009 at 3:29 am

Thats pretty awesome.. still glad its a good spot for other people too :P

38. 46 AtrumMessor June 13, 2009 at 7:47 pm

I don’t think these folks who are complaining are actually reading the thread. There’s a key difference here: The tailors (with Northern Cloth Scavenging, I would presume) are all stoked, and everyone else is whining. Think there may be a correlation? And honestly, if you’re not a tailor, what do you need to farm massive amounts of Frostweave for? I dunno, my Huntard (only upper-level char who has/needs First Aid) always manages to use less cloth for bandages than he picks up just by questing… not so with my tailor priest :P And I can’t think of any other prof that requires the use of cloth en masse…

• 47 Neshama September 8, 2010 at 2:31 am

I am not a tailor but needed to farm enough Frostweave Cloth to get the achievement for making 500 Heavy Frostweave Bandages. That’s a lotta cloth – too much to buy at the AH. Prices are up for some reason.

Im going to try the Suntouched Pillar in Sholazar.

39. 48 Zneet June 24, 2009 at 9:13 am

Great feedback – will check this out tonight. It does seem that tailors will get more out of it though & as a mage I’m wondering whether healing will come into it. Only time will tell! Cheers for the thread

40. 49 Vaughn July 4, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Im a protwarrior, so my spot isnt very useful to squishies, with it beeing un-slowable (but stunnable) dudes that Pirecing Howl and Mortal Strike.

But juuuust SW of the spot mentioned here, is 8packs of Fallen Heroes. grab 2-3 packs of them, enjoy my 45% shieldblock rate making me untouchable, and AoE them down. ^_^

41. 50 Last July 12, 2009 at 6:45 pm

Best place to o this is 47, 47

42. 51 Narshe July 22, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Spot isnt farmable anymore, killed over 50 of them and only dropped 4 cloth :/

43. 52 Garimon July 25, 2009 at 8:41 pm

What level are the mobs there 78, 80? I am only 74, but I am definitely looking forward to getting there!

44. 53 zex August 7, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Yeah I have the tailoring buff farmed here for 1 hour and got 1 stack of frostweave 3 deaths and the rest in greys.

Not too good of a spot sorry I had much better luck in sholazar

45. 54 Shlzune August 10, 2009 at 10:12 am

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank the poster, and try to clarify some problems people are having regarding the farm spot.

To get the most out of this farming place, you need to have Northrend Cloth Scavenger abillity that you learn from a tailoring trainer. With this skill u got up to 4 stacks of cloth only in 20-30mins of farming. This means that the people that posted here saying they didnt get ANY cloth, either they’re lying, or they dont have this abillity, or both.

Its an amazing farming place for tailors, other people just stay away ’cause its a waste of time.

46. 55 Warcraft Guide August 24, 2009 at 4:16 am

Thank you so much for the information. I’ve been looking for a great place to farm and I’m frankly astounded that you let this little secret out. A lot of players (including me) would keep it a secret if we found out about something like this.

But, this is what makes your blog good. You’re not afraid to share the information with other players. Nice example for every WoW player. Much appreciated.

Thanks.

47. 56 Shadowfaux October 24, 2009 at 5:32 am

Excellent spot also used by rogues for levelling lockpicking as the mobs have a decent droprate on lockboxes

48. 57 lol October 29, 2009 at 5:04 pm

wt is the monstor called tht drops frostweave and the lvl

49. 58 Guy November 5, 2009 at 1:12 am

This was one of the most helpful tips I have ever had the pleasure to succeedin at toying with… in 1an a half hours I got 80 BOLTS of Frostweave… Im talkin 400 Frostweave… w0w0w0w0ww0w0w… if you any other awesome places or tricks or anything I would be totally at your mercy, thx again you ROCK email me :0

50. 59 Klideon November 9, 2009 at 6:11 pm

This is an amazing spot. I’ve been farming it for 20 minutes maybe a little more and already have… made about 20 g in loot silver. Almost four stacks of Frostweave. And a ton of greys! I’m a tailor, so this is definately my favorite spot now. :D

51. 60 Klideon November 9, 2009 at 6:31 pm

Oh didn’t mention. I’m a hunter level 80, got mostly level 200 gear, and my dps is around 2500. So I can take on about 4-6 comfortably with my pet and in tank mode. And I’m not using pvp gear if i was, geez probably more. :D

From my last post til now, I went up another 20 gold. I have now in total about 20 frost weave bolts (that’s 5 per bolt you do the math.).

Definately best thing about this? You sit in one spot. You don’t have to navigate an instance, it’s not too hard for you like some frostweave instances. Soloing is simple for this. There is an abundant supply, and not very much company around so the farming is allll yours. and even if there was. lol there’s plenty of these guys to go around. :D yeah had to add a few more cents to my previous post. This is a breath of relief that’s for sure.

52. 61 nosexx November 23, 2009 at 10:05 pm

this place is the ish, screw all the bad posters go eat a fat one.
    farmed up to 1 hour on this spot with 12stacks of frostweave mages FTW (:

53. 62 KTP January 1, 2010 at 1:40 am

This place sux unless you are tailor with the northrend skill.

54. 63 Drapeta January 5, 2010 at 10:10 am

I think they “fixed” this area
    It doesn’t seem to drop frost any longer, just fur scraps

55. 64 Kyranna March 2, 2010 at 6:54 pm

This place is pretty dang good. I am also a SPriest and a tailor, and I for one was dreading the grind for mats to make frostweave bags for all my chars. So at level 78, being a little tired of the quest grind I thought I’d get a head start, but the question was….where. This place has by far been the most optimal so far, giving a good drop rate and the mobs are very easy to kill. It’s given me a good start on my bag-making marathon. Thank you!

• 65 Pugnacious Priest March 3, 2010 at 12:39 am

Good that it still works.. I used it to farm my Valentine event bits after they made them not drop from Ulduar Leviathon trash, and I did ok. Seems from the comments though it can be hit and miss now.

56. 66 Kaerid (Medivh) March 8, 2010 at 1:38 am

I farmed this spot tonight for 50 minutes and got 235 FW cloth, 11.75 stacks.

57. 67 Skewd April 12, 2010 at 10:19 pm

The best as of today 4/12/2010 …. bout 2 yrs …. 350 Nether … multiple greens and countless silver … thnk you very much for the spot A+ and much appreciated being a tailor almost to 400 8)

58. 70 Persimone April 17, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Works GREAT for me :D (4/17/2010) as a tailor mage with the northrend ability :D

59. 71 langtang May 17, 2010 at 7:17 pm

they are req for a daily

60. 72 Wrant June 24, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Well after picking up 8 1/2 stacks(170) in an hour I would say that this is a decent place.

61. 73 pomop July 3, 2010 at 8:33 pm

Wow. Wow. THANK YOU for showing me this spot. It’s incredibly op. At level 78 with no heirlooms, I am getting 450k exp an hour grinding here. As well as in 1 hour I got 200g worth of drops, ~10 greens, and about 11 stacks of cloth. I mean, wow. This spot is THE spot.

62. 74 tom July 8, 2010 at 11:03 pm

Not sure what you guys are smoking, but without the tailoring book/drop, I get about 1.5 stacks an hour and my lock kills faster than the Haunt refreshes (12-sec / kill). I hope it gets better once I have the tailoring book. So much for getting all the mats before switching professions.

63. 75 Anonymous August 3, 2010 at 11:02 am

lol i went farming here, really good place, i found an epic waist drop for a mage, and like 10 minutes later a rare monster comes up, i down it and get the northern exposure achievement.. PWNAGE

64. 76 Kren November 19, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Very nice place to farm – thankyou!

L80 destro warlock with tailoring 436. Farmed for about an hour with my Voidwalker out using two rotations. Either send in the voidy and use agony+corruption as a “fire+forget”, or immolate+incinerate for either a kill or 90% damage, which the voidy then finished off.

Earnt just over 100g from loot and trash after repairs, 11.5 stacks of frostweave, 8 runic pots, 43 infinite dust and a greater cosmic essence

65. 77 oompah November 29, 2010 at 12:33 am

not a good drop rate!

66. 78 Steve December 29, 2010 at 5:19 am

thanks for the tip. did a “farming Frostweave” search and your post came up. It was SICK. farming MAYBE an hour and coming away almost 8 stacks of Frostweave, handful of greens and about 50g worth of trash. amazing Frostweave farming spot! NOOOOO work at all. just kill dudes and take their shit.

67. 79 Mo January 5, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Great spot – I think I stumbled into the ideal combination of an affliction lock with tailoring. I can literally sit there, toss 2 DOT’s on running mobs, they congregate around me and drop dead. Then I pick through the bodies. Maybe not the highest percentage drop rate in absolute terms, but it is an excellent example of how the best farming spot isn’t necessarily that with the highest drop rate per mob.

68. 81 Laurel Raven January 27, 2011 at 5:23 am

Level 85 affliction lock, spent an hour here farming while half paying attention to my stats class to level up my 65 tailor priest faster, and I got a bunch of greens, around 200g between grays and loot cash, a few pots, and 182 frostweave. I killed about 510 of the mobs, and according to mobinfo, they had a 30% to 33% drop rate…and that is without the tailoring buff.

It may not seem like a lot, but you have to remember that when it drops, it is dropping between 1 and 4 pieces (unbuffed)…so it’s more like one will drop some every 5 or 10 kills.

The area has NOT been nerfed…I thought it had at first, as the drop rate seemed really low, but I stuck with it, got into a rhythm, and after a few minutes was watching my cloth pile up.

Thanks for sharing this! Will help me in making Frostweave Bags later.

69. 82 Anonymous February 3, 2011 at 4:32 am

been there for about 10 min and no cloth came..

70. 83 Kaimon March 4, 2011 at 7:12 am

Just searched farming frostweave on google and this came up. I went there to farm for my fiances tailoring. I went on her lock, gathered up the big groups of red mobs that are out in the open more and got around 4-5 cloth per group. In about an hour and a half I had gathered up 320 cloth for her as well as around 300 gold in greys, greens, and silver.

Awesome spot! Would have been running nexus for days D:

71. 84 Poef March 11, 2011 at 3:42 am

went to this spot as fire mage lvl 85.
    Still farming there atm
    I just put Living bomb on the mobs . also withmage armor on there is no mana problem
    when my bags get full I summon my guild page ( vendor companion )
    great spot ! thx for sharing

72. 85 Daniel Veazey May 11, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Thanks for the tip, I’m headed there now. :)

73. 86 Anonymous July 14, 2011 at 1:01 am

just framed this spot with my 83 mage and framed over 9 stacks with aoe and the spec for taylos great spot awsome thanks

74. 87 Anonymous August 21, 2011 at 1:36 am

Just went there for a bit on my 82 Spriest. Went farther south tho, to where the mobs are red and run in groups. Shielded and Mind Seared whole groups of mobs down. Huge amounts of frostweave at a pretty reasonable rate. Thanks for the tip, saved me loads of time.

75. 88 Tyllii October 10, 2011 at 10:49 am

Great spot im a 85 arcane mage (tailor) and in an hour i got 13 1/2 stacks of frostweave. Plus them being yellow makes it nice and easy didnt have any problems could pull groups of about 8-9 with ease definently makes the 1400 cloth i need more attainable.

76. 89 Anonymous October 27, 2011 at 11:28 pm

went just south of here to the area with red groups of 6-7 mobs.

could easily get over 10 stacks of frost weave per hour, maybe over 20 if you’re fast.

77. 92 Danodeathwing January 29, 2012 at 10:45 am

Go into the area where they are all red and take out full groups of the converted heros a go, ull get a stack in about 2-5mins. Going for the yellow ones is just too slow

78. 93 Anonymous February 23, 2012 at 12:48 pm

In a world where frostweave cloth costs 80g a stack, this spot saved my tailors life. Also leveled from 79-80 :)

79. 94 Anonymous March 6, 2012 at 11:37 am

Yep yellow mobs drop almost nothing :P

80. 95 Anonymous March 31, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Great find.

81. 96 Anonymous June 1, 2012 at 4:46 am

After farming a couple of spots, i find that this spot is very over rated, 60 kills 6 cloth, i find that a way better spot is Onslaught Harbor on the west side of Icecrown where 60 kills yeilded 33 cloth. I do not have the northrend cloth scavenging so if you do then this would be a much better spot to farm

• 97 Anonymous July 2, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I have been farming this spot in Icecrown regularly lately with my lvl 85 lock tailor and usually always get about 200 pcs in about an hour of killing converted heroes. I just move from mob to mob and drop damage on the whole group. The banner carriers usually drop 3-4 pcs each. Will have to try other places though as I am getting burned out on this area a bit.

82. 98 Anonymous August 17, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Great idea. If they dropped Frostweave it would be great. Not a really good lead. 25 guys = 2 frostweave cloth

83. 99 health and wellness March 24, 2013 at 1:48 am

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. health and safety executive child health insurance health & fitness articles juicing for health

1. 1 Top Posts « WordPress.com Trackback on December 22, 2008 at 12:31 am
  2. 2 Ding! 80! « Ten Days in Azeroth Trackback on January 23, 2009 at 1:12 am
  3. 3 Mage Farming Frostweave | WoW Gold Guide Trackback on July 16, 2009 at 1:30 pm
  4. 4 Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto « A High Latency Life Trackback on June 10, 2010 at 2:28 pm

• Resource waste.. 2 mages on permanent portal duty. JUST in case their commander wants to go to Ashran. 3 hours ago
  • I only come to my garrison to listen to the music! 3 hours ago
  • Night elves revolt - blood elves are getting prettier knickers - we want a new designer 11 hours ago
  • That moment when you are so glad when you didn't wear that top because the girl sitting opposite you is, and it would have been awkward 15 hours ago
  • beard grooming kit shopping for the Hipsters *cough cough* , and metalheads in my life as a Christmas present idea. 1 day ago