Sarth 3d Down.

wowscrnshot_040809_230439

Done.
Dusted.
Titled.
Achieved.
Screenshotted.

I beat the game.  Lol. Well I was part of a Raid that beat the game.  Maybe a little behind some of the other guilds,  but we did it.  On our 17th Time for the night.  We did it.

Ah yes the important information.  I stayed alive..  and  got 9th on DPS  which doesnt really matter because being alive is more important, but it matters to me that I stayed alive and meet and exceeded my role expectations ect ect..

16 Responses to “Sarth 3d Down.”

1. 2 Holy Dueg! April 8, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Very nice, congratulations Twilight Vanquisher Zahrah, ride that warm glow all the way to Ulduar.

2. 3 Merlot April 8, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Congratulations mate! Cool title and richly deserved :)

3. 5 xeonio April 8, 2009 at 9:08 pm

Huge Grats!

4. 6 gnomeaggedon April 9, 2009 at 2:13 am

Grats… Now try for Sarth 3D&D (Drunk & Disorderly)

5. 7 pugnaciouspriest April 9, 2009 at 3:10 am

Cheers everyone!

6. 8 Avonar April 9, 2009 at 7:28 am

Congratulations! :)

7. 9 Gevlon April 9, 2009 at 10:24 am

/evil
    Remember when some guild wanted to force you to be a healer? I think it’s time to pay a visit to their forum and leave a screenshot featuring a “useless” shadow priest.

8. 10 pugnaciouspriest April 9, 2009 at 10:26 am

hahah gevlon… I think wandering round with the title while they are still stuck in 10 mans might be enough :P

9. 11 Priestgiblet April 10, 2009 at 7:13 am

Grats, so the 77th try was the successful one? Seems like that first kill is the hardest from what I’ve read.

• 12 pugnaciouspriest April 11, 2009 at 7:28 am

Yes Priestgiblet thats what it came down to ( give or take a couple of wipes but that at the very least it was around the 77th attempt.
      Where did those hours go?

• 13 Priestgiblet April 13, 2009 at 8:47 am

that’s what I wonder occasinally when I think about all the time I’ve spent raiding. I have yet to do a successful EoE or any OS with more than 1 drake. Again, grats on the kill.

10. 14 drmcc0y April 13, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Totally Gratz i’m jealous!!!

1. 1 If you want to go places you need to die few times. « Pugnacious Priest's Warcraft Blog Trackback on March 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm
  2. 2 If you want to go places you need to die few times. Trackback on March 18, 2012 at 10:10 am

• They were carrying nerf guns and an esky - looks like a fun day planned 1 hour ago
  • I love me a pretty shoe, but if its for work, it has to be " could I run from zombies in these" aka climb hills and run between offices 13 hours ago
  • And she picked up her card from the station and texted me back thanks 14 hours ago
  • Good deed for the day - called a number on a lost opal card and she said to hand it in - so handed it in and didn't miss my train 14 hours ago
  • There's a big queue outside the dr's and it's not even open yet 3 days ago