Sarth 3d Down.

wowscrnshot_040809_230439

Done.
Dusted.
Titled.
Achieved.
Screenshotted.

I beat the game.  Lol. Well I was part of a Raid that beat the game.  Maybe a little behind some of the other guilds,  but we did it.  On our 17th Time for the night.  We did it.

Ah yes the important information.  I stayed alive..  and  got 9th on DPS  which doesnt really matter because being alive is more important, but it matters to me that I stayed alive and meet and exceeded my role expectations ect ect..

16 Responses to “Sarth 3d Down.”

1. 2 Holy Dueg! April 8, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Very nice, congratulations Twilight Vanquisher Zahrah, ride that warm glow all the way to Ulduar.

2. 3 Merlot April 8, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Congratulations mate! Cool title and richly deserved :)

3. 5 xeonio April 8, 2009 at 9:08 pm

Huge Grats!

4. 6 gnomeaggedon April 9, 2009 at 2:13 am

Grats… Now try for Sarth 3D&D (Drunk & Disorderly)

5. 7 pugnaciouspriest April 9, 2009 at 3:10 am

Cheers everyone!

6. 8 Avonar April 9, 2009 at 7:28 am

Congratulations! :)

7. 9 Gevlon April 9, 2009 at 10:24 am

/evil
    Remember when some guild wanted to force you to be a healer? I think it’s time to pay a visit to their forum and leave a screenshot featuring a “useless” shadow priest.

8. 10 pugnaciouspriest April 9, 2009 at 10:26 am

hahah gevlon… I think wandering round with the title while they are still stuck in 10 mans might be enough :P

9. 11 Priestgiblet April 10, 2009 at 7:13 am

Grats, so the 77th try was the successful one? Seems like that first kill is the hardest from what I’ve read.

• 12 pugnaciouspriest April 11, 2009 at 7:28 am

Yes Priestgiblet thats what it came down to ( give or take a couple of wipes but that at the very least it was around the 77th attempt.
      Where did those hours go?

• 13 Priestgiblet April 13, 2009 at 8:47 am

that’s what I wonder occasinally when I think about all the time I’ve spent raiding. I have yet to do a successful EoE or any OS with more than 1 drake. Again, grats on the kill.

10. 14 drmcc0y April 13, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Totally Gratz i’m jealous!!!

1. 1 If you want to go places you need to die few times. « Pugnacious Priest's Warcraft Blog Trackback on March 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm
  2. 2 If you want to go places you need to die few times. Trackback on March 18, 2012 at 10:10 am

• Sheets dried in the sun smell sun sweet if that's even a scent 4 hours ago
  • But only her parents will be horrified- and they have been warned by text she's too young to understand. But yeah for open post off on sat 1 day ago
  • I had to shove a cabbage patch doll in a postage bag minus it's box because they aren't really standard mail friendly. I'm a bad Aunty 1 day ago
  • Frozen is now the most over marketed disney - I just saw an official blue tooth sound tower branded frozen for 149 bucks 1 day ago
  • I think it's going at least somewhere I can catch a train from 2 days ago