After another Arathi Basin watching people QQing in the Bg and using conflicting tactics – Zerg after Zerg V Capping and defending. It was usually me who ended up baby sitting a flag – hoping that I would be able to survive till help arrived.
Tired of being the one who does the right thing I swapped into my healing tree, and some better +spirit Pve items – and I was healer – hear me Flash!
No healing mod activated, but with the default Party bars on my screen with the fade activated when they went out of range, and I healed up a storm.
Why I like Bging as a healer ( now)
1. Healers don’t babysit flags/towers. ( Or Shouldn’t - the best use of your 1 healer in AB is not standing at Stables. )
2. You get to hang out with all the action. ( if they Zerg I zerg with them – I go wherever people need healing.
3. It adds a little variety to what can be a repetitive fight. ( I mean how many times can you do AB before getting bored of the scenery )
4. You get more HK’s <—- Yeah! Babysitting flags = no HK’s
5. Its fun healing someone when 6 people are having a go at them and your spaming heals keeping them up, and you can imaging the 6 people screaming at their moniters Die ! Die ! Die!
6. Not many people complain about healers in BG’s ; they are grateful to get heals, full stop.
I ran a fair few Ab’s and then some AV’s for the Tokens as healer – and when our offence was being pushed hard back to base in AV , I was standing at the back trying to keep them up. Healing my little heart out. It was alot of fun.