I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Remember when we had to jump off a high rock for EOTS - it was a 2 stage jump or you would lose half your health. #thosewerethedays 6 hours ago
- We had volunteer day today instead of work and we worked hard - so sore but was a good day 12 hours ago
- Ocean views - fishing platforms 2 stories , mood lighting and plenty of spikes in the doorways 1 day ago
- Aussie unturned servers keep disappearing - how can I stay invested I need to keep rebuilding my little safely condos - with ocean views 1 day ago
- I will have no issues pvping against my own faction 1 day ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- To Mindblast or not to Mindblast
- Tight with a Bike.
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- How to annoy NPC's - Keep Clicking on them!
- What's in your note.
- Fake Gamer of the week & other things
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- Arachnophobia - Why more women don't play Wow.
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- 801,322 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.