I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Highlight of weekend so far was dancing with my mum, sis and baby niece to an undisclosed pop song #noshame 20 hours ago
- So I'm pleased there is enough content on NF I've not seen already. Not sure why SG Atlantis would be there but not SG though 5 days ago
- So I signed up for netflix and the almighty Johnson's is first up - been dying to watch it for a while and it's not really been available 5 days ago
- I wonder if anyone has done a germ analysis on opal card readers - all these peoples cards touching the same terminal ewwww 6 days ago
- Since wrapping one of my building passes with aluminum foil I no longer suffer the embarrassment of setting off security in some stores 6 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Farming spots in Twilight Highlands
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- Fake Gamer of the week & other things
- If Thrall and Jaina Made a Baby.
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Fail Train goes Toot Toot....
- To Mindblast or not to Mindblast
- I am a sad Chess piece
- Why Shadow Priest Pvp is awesome.
- 797,707 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.