I never felt it like this before - the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- 8 down on normal in one nite getting there 2 days ago
- RT @troyhunt: Blogged: Introducing “Have I been pwned?” – aggregating accounts across website breaches ift.tt/1bgFPQb 2 days ago
- I disagree with Facebooks sentiment that a news article will be a higher quality article then a meme. 2 days ago
- Not only is Travis Fimmel an Aussie - is amazingly awesome in Vikings he is also in the new Warcraft movie woot! 3 days ago
- Another woman killed by an ex partner :( 3 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- O Queue
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Farming spots in Twilight Highlands
- Nexus Wars Map - Starcraft 2
- Tabard represented: does your GM know style?
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- How to annoy NPC's - Keep Clicking on them!
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- 773,840 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.