I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- It's getting rather silly 3 days ago
- I'm reading as many spam emails from twitter as tweets because I have an acc I don't post to and one you want me to optimize for business 3 days ago
- The only Christmas beetles I've seen so far have been stuck dead in a spiders web 4 days ago
- My sister is going to Canada to see bears - she wasn't impressed with my offer to buy her this cushion https://t.co/YogAyFqEih 4 days ago
- It's been a long day - it's also a I'm gonna let someone else cook my dinner for me kinda night because I don't wanna. Bleh 5 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- Tabard represented: does your GM know style?
- QueueQ Premades - What have they taught you
- You be the Captain.. or the Admiral
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- A bit too much cheek.
- Bizmo's Brawlpub & The Brawlers Guild
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- 803,151 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.