I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- So one of the ms furrys just knocked my grill off the kitchen bench #whyicanthavenicethings 1 day ago
- RT @natalietran: My cat is the kind of personality that would read your text, not reply, but post a picture on Instagram so you know she’s … 1 week ago
- Family photo https://t.co/9YJ70i5CRs 1 week ago
- RT @survivetheark: Don't forget Survivors! ARK is available for 40% off on Steam at the @humblestore humblebundle.com/store/p/ark_su… #playARK https… 1 week ago
- This is where I hope my dodo's, my almost an elephant Dino and my new trike are still in my base and haven't been eaten before I get home 1 week ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- Where are all the Ducks?
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Crazy Cat Lady
- Ideal Talents for Shadow Priest PVP
- My Scrub Mage's Refreshment Ritual Macros.
- The Ethics of Poaching from Other Guilds.
- 804,706 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.