I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- I require caffination 2 days ago
- My dear if you want to dye your beard neon just make sure the mo matches 2 days ago
- Why are there zippers in the back of stretch tees - and why are tags in black sheer tops always white and centre of the sheer Cut it out! 3 days ago
- The drama - I was so caught up in it ' meeting for kisses ' 3 days ago
- Amg -he deleted the thread he is not comming back - but I want to know what happened when he shows her the fidelity clause in the prenup 3 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- Penetrating Cold Simulator
- My Scrub Mage's Refreshment Ritual Macros.
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- Getting Dressed now takes 6 Buffs.
- Bizmo's Brawlpub & The Brawlers Guild
- Nexus Wars Map - Starcraft 2
- Where is Dwarf Priest?
- Environmental Colors and Races
- 794,859 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.