I never felt it like this before - the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Just finished 'The slow regard of silent things' it is different - but Auri's 'voice' the pace , the care of the whole thing made it great 1 day ago
- there's a ghost in my garrisons loo... ( and an Achievement.. ) 1 day ago
- Just past 730am and I can feel the suntan sun worthy heat already. Yeah for office air con - this will be a scorcher 2 days ago
- It tastes as good as it looks - http://t.co/fVFuDKQNGM 3 days ago
- Do I even have a metal bowl anymore mmmmmm 4 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Sex doesn't sell in Trade chat
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- Bizmo's Brawlpub & The Brawlers Guild
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Yippee Beans /Yippy Beans
- My First LFG Kick as a healer.
- Wow Heroes and my PVP Gear
- 792,278 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.