I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Why is a really bad reality tv show somehow managing to drag it's drama out STILL in our press 6 hours ago
- RT @Reductress: Mattel Introduces Barbie’s New Egg Freezing Kit: reductr.es/1FrtgEG 6 hours ago
- Getting to and from work shouldn't have you running a gauntlet of pamphlet pushers 6 hours ago
- everything is definitely noiser since the patch.. and bosses seem to talk more in dungeons 18 hours ago
- Unfortunately, NBN is not currently taking registration for your area. Please check again later :( STILL! 19 hours ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- O Queue
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- To VE or not to VE. Shadow Priest Healing.
- Farewell to my Twink.
- Farming spots in Twilight Highlands
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Using the Remote Auction House.
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- 790,799 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.