I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Finally leaving the star citizen Aus pub pax meet @RobertsSpaceInd http://t.co/0AySBgU2WT 19 hours ago
- RT @Zengras: Star citizen meet up @ pax australia #RSI #starcitizen #PAXAus http://t.co/0JnNaaWQSq 22 hours ago
- RT @AngryOrc1: I PLAY ON A REALM DOWN UNDER PINGS ARE LOW WHILE I PLUNDER FPS IN THE THRONE OF THUNDER A DUNGEON RUN, HAS NEVER BEEN FUNNER… 22 hours ago
- They have these things called pots in Melbourne (almost a pint ) bigger then a schooner and twice the size of a midi beer stil tastes good 22 hours ago
- Woo! In Melbourne with the RSI peeps at a pub 22 hours ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- My Diabolical plan to escape.
- About Me
- Getting too old for stuffed animals.
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Shallow Social media
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- Fail Train goes Toot Toot....
- Facebook Groups - A better guild forum?
- Fake Gamer of the week & other things
- Banner Portfolio
- 791,327 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.