I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Aussie Wow severs wp.me/pb7GB-1tI 1 day ago
- RT @Narull: Oh and the servers are still linked to the US so you can still play with US friends if you like! 2 days ago
- RT @Narull: Next Tuesday oceanic realms go offline for 24 hours and come back online in Australia. Free character transfers for ANZ as well. 2 days ago
- aussie servers would also mean they would die down when all the kiddies went to bed... 2 days ago
- but I raid with Aussies, and only used to do Rated BG's with non Aussies cause there was a bigger pool of players 2 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Aussie Wow severs
- The 7 most annoying sounds in game.
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Farming spots in Twilight Highlands
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- What's in your note.
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Nexus Wars Map - Starcraft 2
- 791,054 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.