I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- When they turn the air con off it's the first nudge for u to go home - when the lights go off that's a push 1 day ago
- Feeling more like herded cattle with the changes at wynyard with the long white tunnel 2 days ago
- Ebook gratification - buy - sync with device and immediately devour - eating Naomi noviks uprooted. Better then rep grinding in 6.2 3 days ago
- And because I was a mad fan and finally old enough at the time to be allowed to go to a concert my Alanis ticket http://t.co/MePMBUp579 5 days ago
- Yes JLP you were why we wore our school sweaters inside out and back to front and when e got her licence we would just drive singing along 5 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- The 7 most annoying sounds in game.
- Frostmourne weilded by a Holy Priest
- Ideal Talents for Shadow Priest PVP
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Nexus Wars Map - Starcraft 2
- Using the Remote Auction House.
- Environmental Colors and Races
- Geeks, Nerds, Dorks?
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- 799,662 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.