I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- They were carrying nerf guns and an esky - looks like a fun day planned 9 hours ago
- I love me a pretty shoe, but if its for work, it has to be " could I run from zombies in these" aka climb hills and run between offices 21 hours ago
- And she picked up her card from the station and texted me back thanks 22 hours ago
- Good deed for the day - called a number on a lost opal card and she said to hand it in - so handed it in and didn't miss my train 22 hours ago
- There's a big queue outside the dr's and it's not even open yet 3 days ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- Bizmo's Brawlpub & The Brawlers Guild
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- What kind of Wow Souvenir do you want?
- A bit too much cheek.
- Should Guild Applications for new guilds be on the Public forums
- Where is Dwarf Priest?
- Gnomes have four fingers - Trolls and Taurens Three
- 789,370 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.