I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Orgrim you have nothing on Thrall #thrallisthehunkiestorceva 3 days ago
- So People who download ur stuff on soundcloud means they like you ? Or could they be doing it to make fun of you 3 days ago
- It's a little silly when the little tins of cat food tuna are more expensive then the little tins of human tuna 3 days ago
- RT @RebelWilson: OMG I'm actually a 100 year old mermaid formerly known as "CC Chalice" ....thanks shady Australian press for your tall pop… 4 days ago
- Score! Free pen #itsthelittlethings 1 week ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Tabard represented: does your GM know style?
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- Fake Gamer of the week & other things
- Ethical Use of Shadow Meld
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Wasting my Childbearing Years playing WOW
- Would you pay to play with a girl?
- Compliments from the other side
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- 798,636 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.