I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Yep really peed it off - spinning circle ect - 34 minutes ago
- Now my ebook app is upset with me - won't load the next book I want to read 38 minutes ago
- According to the copyright on my ebook - I paid a fee and have paid to access the text. I don't own this book . I like real books better 43 minutes ago
- The coffee conversion continues 11 hours ago
- RT @janusflytrap: Australia exports cafe culture to NYC - and the city likes it. Odd to read about Oz style from US view. http://t.co/vG5Kl… 11 hours ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Bizmo's Brawlpub & The Brawlers Guild
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Give me a press pass. I'm a Journalist.
- O Queue
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Nexus Wars Map - Starcraft 2
- Premade- X realm Av's: Resistance is futile
- About Me
- 786,998 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.