I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Resource waste.. 2 mages on permanent portal duty. JUST in case their commander wants to go to Ashran. 1 hour ago
- I only come to my garrison to listen to the music! 2 hours ago
- Night elves revolt - blood elves are getting prettier knickers - we want a new designer 10 hours ago
- That moment when you are so glad when you didn't wear that top because the girl sitting opposite you is, and it would have been awkward 13 hours ago
- beard grooming kit shopping for the Hipsters *cough cough* , and metalheads in my life as a Christmas present idea. 23 hours ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- Bizmo's Brawlpub & The Brawlers Guild
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- Fake Gamer of the week & other things
- Using the Remote Auction House.
- Farming spots in Twilight Highlands
- My place to Farm Lichbloom and Icethorn
- Ethical Treatment of Shadowfiends
- What's in your note.
- 792,413 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.