Pic from Wikimedia Commons user Alexanderino
1 There is always someone running late for the Raid Train.
2. In the mornings there is a boss at the end of the run.
3. You have to clear through trash mobs to get in the door.
4. If your lucky a seat might drop.
5. You need to avoid standing/sitting in bad stuff
6. There may be a Heat debuff ( no Aircon in summer) or a Raid wide Frost debuff ( Air con wayyyy to high )
7. There is an Announcer instead of a raid leader. Except the Announcer is usually more polite and perkier then a raid leader.
8. People cast Spells Smells
9. Dodge is invaluable during peak hour enrage
and on occasion while traveling on Trains we like to Raid Rave Naked
Picture from Michael Schubarts Weblog