A Chicken Mount… Cluck Cluck

So I was playing with Model viewer because I have an idea for a little project which I might post the results of tonite – but I found this…  So I googled before I got told ” Omg your so slow”   and found out its an Upperdeck  Lootcard  El Pollo Grande Maybe  I am slow..  but I still Laughed.

15 Responses to “A Chicken Mount… Cluck Cluck”

1. 1 Niniel March 23, 2010 at 1:32 pm

I’m glad you call it a chicken and not a rooster. I can see all kinds of bad jokes coming from that ;)

2. 2 KiwiRed March 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm

This mount came closer to getting me to spend money on the TCG than the spectral tiger ever did…

• 3 Pugnacious Priest March 23, 2010 at 9:35 pm

I’ve not seen anyone with it. It certainly would be more impressive sitting on it outside iron forge ah

3. 4 Klepsacovic March 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm

What’s wrong with riding a rooster? My belf has a little mechanical one that she carries in her bags if she gets lonely.

4. 8 Beruthiel March 23, 2010 at 2:46 pm

I actually have that mount on Beru :)

The best part about it is that if you hit the space bar while on it, it clucks! CLUCKS!

• 9 Pugnacious Priest March 23, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Hope it doesn’t cluck too much it would get annoying – I can imagine riding along battltheme in my head and a chicken clucking along

5. 11 teac77 March 23, 2010 at 4:50 pm

I think blood elves have been riding chocobos for a while now…

6. 13 Jasyla March 23, 2010 at 6:51 pm

One of my friends got me that mount for my birthday. It’s awesome.

7. 15 protopethunter March 29, 2010 at 7:16 pm

I recently got into a discussion with someone riding one of these. He confirmed for me that these do not in fact chase worm hunter pets and feed on roasted moonkin cooked over resto druid bonfires

• It's getting rather silly 4 days ago
  • I'm reading as many spam emails from twitter as tweets because I have an acc I don't post to and one you want me to optimize for business 4 days ago
  • The only Christmas beetles I've seen so far have been stuck dead in a spiders web 5 days ago
  • My sister is going to Canada to see bears - she wasn't impressed with my offer to buy her this cushion https://t.co/YogAyFqEih 5 days ago
  • It's been a long day - it's also a I'm gonna let someone else cook my dinner for me kinda night because I don't wanna. Bleh 6 days ago