Inspired/ idea nicked from Why Cats Are not Employed as Doctors
- Valuable time is lost as the Raid Leader plays with the critters through out the instance
- While explaining raid strats to the raid the Raid leader ” suddenly loses interest and walks off”
- Raid leader refuses to respond to own name during ready check.
- Raid Members grow concerned as Raid leader runs up and down hallway for no apparent reason.
- Sensing fellow raid members’ growing frustration with wiping raid leader curls up in a corner and goes to sleep
- Raid Leader raises hackles and bares teeth when someone rolls on loot they want
- Raid leader – removes all armor and sits with legs and arms in awkward positions cleaning themselves during random intervals of a boss pull
- Raid Leader’s bell on their flea collar warns nearby bosses that a raid is comming.
- Furball missels become part of the raid leaders DPS