It’s a small battlegroup after all.

Guess who I ran into this weekend,  Gnomeaggedon from Armaggedon’s comming well actually his alt Squidly while doing some Bging.

I think my battlegroup is getting smaller.  In the premades  not only am I running into ex flatmates,  ( pre wow days ) and ex guildys,  but bloggers too!

Then someone recognized me while in a BG and said Hi.   so Hi back to Caffinated :)

Though speaking of Gnome,   he has a guest spot on a  Podcast up with Obscurecast because he is a fire Mage, and the UK was celebrating Guy Fawkes day where they get to make things catch fire, so Pewter from The Mental Shaman, and Gazimoff from Manaobscura interviewed Gnomeaggedon, so go have a listen.

and another  very important thing..   Gnome talks about betraying the Alliance if the opportunity was provided, and as a fellow Alliance player I have  to register my protest,  I mean I have fought besides him in a battlefield,  to then having to kill him,  I would no longer be able to pvp if I was forced to kill little gnomes! Following Thrall does have its appeal,  for an orc I think he is a little hunky, and charming, and seems to be a good leader,  and even though I have to fault him a little for his um thing with Jaina,  I’ve yet to change factions for a man  ( though for thrall I would consider it briefly..    but Gnome..  the Taurens would only use you to play gnomeball punting   don’t go…

7 Responses to “It’s a small battlegroup after all.”

1. 1 Shiva November 8, 2010 at 3:37 pm

One word to anyone thinking of going Horde… Garrosh.

2. 3 theerivs November 8, 2010 at 5:45 pm

We are Forsaken….Embrace the Shadows!

• 4 Pugnacious Priest November 8, 2010 at 11:02 pm

I want an undead priest, I had a lot of fun running around as undead for day of the dead. Casting animations were pretty cool.. she looked rather creepy though doing that head swing thing, especially when she was standing next to people.

3. 5 Caffinated November 9, 2010 at 2:17 am

/cheer
    QQ premades are the only way to do it!
    It was fun :)

I checked out Gnomeaggedon too, will put it on my list of blogs to read :)

Have fun

Caff

4. 6 Angelya November 9, 2010 at 4:21 am

If they are really amalgamating all the Oceanics I’ll have to keep an eye out for you two as well >:)

• 7 Kyam June 26, 2013 at 5:02 am

Tucker really has been reancihg out to AAR hosts recently. he’s had on at least 5 different hosts in the last 2 or 3 weeks. it just seems odd to me that those are the people he chooses to have on his show all the time. not there’s anything wrong with it in my opinion – i prefer the AAR hosts to Tucker any day, but why he consistently chooses AAR hosts just seems odd for a conservative.

• Aussie Wow severs wp.me/pb7GB-1tI 1 day ago
  • RT @Narull: Oh and the servers are still linked to the US so you can still play with US friends if you like! 2 days ago
  • RT @Narull: Next Tuesday oceanic realms go offline for 24 hours and come back online in Australia. Free character transfers for ANZ as well. 2 days ago
  • aussie servers would also mean they would die down when all the kiddies went to bed... 2 days ago
  • but I raid with Aussies, and only used to do Rated BG's with non Aussies cause there was a bigger pool of players 2 days ago