6th – A Meme from Gnomeaggedon

I was challenged by Gnomeaggedon from Armaggedon’s coming! like he did 3 years ago.

• Go into your image folder
  • Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
  • Publish the image! (and a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couldn’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own).
  • Challenge six new bloggers.
  • Link to them.

This is not really exciting, and requires an explanation.   Its a shot from Wow Modelveiwer that I was doing for a post

The different version of the Pic ended up being  used for a post Trying to explain why there was no second hand clothing

I am Tagging  Chatmay from The Wow Debutante

Riv from A High latency Life

Kiwired from One of these alts  ( because I know your still out there.. )

Klepsacovic from Troll Racials are overpowered

Natarumah from Twisted Faith

and Cass and Lath from Hots & Dots cause maybe your still around, and it looks like I shall by raiding on your server soon.

Please come up with something more exciting then I…..

11 Responses to “6th – A Meme from Gnomeaggedon”

1. 1 Chatmay February 17, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Ugh everyone keeps tagging me, but my 6th subfolder is EMPTY! lol
    It’s some kind of Ipod photo cache, and I have never used it.
    I don’t really store my pictures where you are supposed to anyways :(

• 2 Gnomeaggedon February 17, 2012 at 8:51 pm

People have been doing all sorts of stuff to meet that requirement, the most common being 6 down and 6 across, although some have done some initial sorting to achieve 6 folders.

Last resort, close your eyes and click!

2. 3 KiwiRed February 21, 2012 at 1:23 am

(Still floating around – just in a starship atm)

3. 5 Cheap LV Handbags Outlet May 18, 2013 at 12:27 pm

are There Any Authentic LV Handbags Outlet Online

1. 1 NSFW-Sixth « A High Latency Life Trackback on February 17, 2012 at 4:41 pm
  2. 2 From Bloggers to Me: Sixth Challenge! « THE WOW DEBUTANTE Trackback on February 21, 2012 at 4:44 am
  3. 3 Sixth… « Armaggedon's coming! Trackback on February 21, 2012 at 10:16 am
  4. 4 … and on the seventh day… « Armaggedon's coming! Trackback on February 21, 2012 at 10:21 am
  5. 5 And the Number of the Counting Shall Be Six | Martha.net Trackback on February 24, 2012 at 2:58 am
  6. 6 6th – A Meme from Gnomeaggedon Trackback on March 29, 2012 at 10:17 am

• It's not enough to be in bed to sleep but you need to close your eyes and try. #afraidillmissout 15 hours ago
  • It's getting rather silly 5 days ago
  • I'm reading as many spam emails from twitter as tweets because I have an acc I don't post to and one you want me to optimize for business 5 days ago
  • The only Christmas beetles I've seen so far have been stuck dead in a spiders web 6 days ago
  • My sister is going to Canada to see bears - she wasn't impressed with my offer to buy her this cushion https://t.co/YogAyFqEih 6 days ago