The sucky thing about patches and maintance while playing Wow is Australia is that they tend to do it during our peak playing time on a Tues night
Tues night is movie/drink/cleaning/sleeping
However if like me you seek ways of feeding or at least sating your wow addiction just enough that you can sleep and not wake in a cold sweat or being tempted to go to bed early just so you can log on for an hour before getting ready for work.
So things to do…
- Read other peoples blogs on wow – look up a massive list of Wow blogs at the Twisted Nether Wow Blog List
- Play with all the Wow utilitys out there, listed at the Twisted Nether Wiki Utility list – It has armory tools- gear checkers ect ect
- Listen to some Podcasts like Epic Dolls Twisted Nether Blogcast Rawrcast
- Cruise youtube for wow video Gems like Big blue dress and Highwayman By Cranius
- Watch The guys from Spiffworld
Betty and Me check out their other vids as well. Another favourites of mine include Your Brains – Spiffworld and Jonathan Coulton Skullcrusher Mountain
- Some other Wow vids I like are
500 miles – I so love that song.. and the horde version is sooooo much better then alliance – and another creative person whos Vids are fun are Nyhms – can’t pug KZ and Blind
- My Favourite is Here Without you It brought a tear to my eye..
and then when you have done all that… read Guild forums and some strats..
or you can always read me! http://pugnaciouspriest.wordpress.com/
AND if thats not enough… More things to do when wow is down