While farming for Netherweave/Kurenai rep/Obsidian warbeads all at the same time I was killing Boulderfist Crushers and boulderfist Mystics – I will MC a Mystic and using their Heal to heal myself while I am in shadow form I then release them and kill. It saves me from haveing to stop and eat – and its a fun way to kill the pairs that often spawn together. Mystics can be tricky if you don’t interrupt their heals.
- who has the worst deal on this train - me watching the guy opp me swirl his little finger in his nose & eat it or the guy next to him 1 week ago
- Between last weekend and this one I now have tan lines ... Oh the horror 1 week ago
- RT @tedxsydney: Save The Date for TEDxSydney 2017 - Friday 16 June. Registrations open in February, more info soon! tedxsydney.com/news/save-the-… 2 weeks ago
- I am not in bed hugging a frozen water bottle because that would be weird right.... #needsaircon 3 weeks ago
- I know window locks are supposed to save lives but they make it so damn hard to keep flat cool when they only open 7cm or what ever 3 weeks ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Ideal Talents for Shadow Priest PVP
- Yippee Beans /Yippy Beans
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Why Wear A Guild Tabard?
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- To Twink my Baby Priest or not..
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- These Shoes were not made for healing.
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- Facebook Groups - A better guild forum?
- 811,566 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.