Penguin Massacre

Before.

pengmas1

After.

penmas2

10 Responses to “Penguin Massacre”

1. 1 gevlon February 18, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Why did you do it? Do they provide some kind of resource?

2. 2 Holy Dueg February 18, 2009 at 3:02 pm

They probably had it coming what with their… penginess.

3. 3 Anea February 18, 2009 at 3:23 pm

4. 4 krizzlybear February 18, 2009 at 5:41 pm

@Gev: If glee is a resource, then yes, they do 😀

5. 6 gnomeaggedon February 18, 2009 at 9:08 pm

Owww. I’m putting that penguin disguise to one side. I thought that I would be safe, but I see I was wrong. Being a Gnome in Thunderbluff would be much safer.

6. 7 pugnaciouspriest February 18, 2009 at 10:27 pm

@Gevlon – they were just there, and I was in the area fishing, and I see this whole iceberg full of them on the rare occasions I get the boat from Howling Fjord, and they just stand there.. and so they needed to die.
    @everyone else.. I is sorry… not really.. sometimes I just like to kill things.
    @Gnome, well you are about the size of one of those penguines….

7. 8 jedimax February 19, 2009 at 8:51 am

your priest really belongs to the dark side …

8. 10 thelyse March 5, 2009 at 2:18 pm

that’s what my evil death knight will do when she grows up. 🙂

• RT @PicardTips: Picard management tip: Fight for what you know is right. Only arrogant bullies think resistance is futile. 2 hours ago
  • Extra blanket night tonight - getting chilly 3 days ago
  • I always feel that updating my iPhone is a slightly traumatic experience - error messages, progress lines that do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
  • Love and Monsters was fun. Great so see so much australiana 5 days ago
  • Picked up a caramilk marble block tonight, all I can taste is hazlenut which is not what I want to taste the most of. Prefer plain caramilk 1 week ago