Sharing is Caring.

I don’t mind sharing ( sometimes)   but this is getting ridiculous.

sharing

Social norms  should have dictated that they not cast into my pool, especially since  I had been  happily fishing in that pool, but no  I watched not one, but two others ( and Shadow Priests at that)  Cast their rods into ‘my’ pool.

Guess what happened.  The pool disappears after we each get 1 fish each.   Very productive.

While its a free  realm- and there are no rules that they can’t choose to cast in my school of fish  –  I didn’t call them ninja’s – I was too amused, and busy taking screenshots  – what are the chances of 3 Shadow Priests fishing in the same pool – 😛

6 Responses to “Sharing is Caring.”

1. 1 Gevlon April 18, 2009 at 3:49 pm

What did you expected from people who gave their soul to the shadow. If you all would be nice and friendly holies, you would wait in line. 🙂

• 2 Pugnacious Priest April 18, 2009 at 5:19 pm

@Gevlon my dark soul has been tainted with an offspec that is holy – all I can do is hope that their souls are also feeling the pull of social norms

2. 3 Rubymelon April 18, 2009 at 10:01 pm

What a coincedance! (or however u spell that word) Fancy that, three shadowpriests all going fishing one day. lol

3. 4 thcgirl77 April 18, 2009 at 10:03 pm

suppose you fish for the sea turtle. i just got that after about2h of fishing. i think it`s pretty annoying to fish in someone else`s pool unless you are at the fishing contest in STV. there are plenty of pools in northrend and the mount can drop in each of them, so no need to bother other people.

4. 5 krizzlybear April 19, 2009 at 6:14 am

If all three of you were Shadow/Holy dualspecs, I suppose you could say that none of them had the “Discipline” to wait in line.

*crickets chirping*

Well, ok then.

1. 1 The Loot Council- Economic Stimulus Edition « WoWenomics Trackback on April 19, 2009 at 6:11 am

• I have mixed feelings about being empowered by wonderwoman themed make up brushes - i guess its not like i can take a sword to work 1 month ago
  • Wonders if trying to rope friends into a minis game is like the nerd version of amway 1 month ago
  • I love the smell of mothballs wafting around public tranport now that people are digging their coats out from cupboards ( not) 1 month ago
  • Wheel of time to be a tv series - so awesome to see all these amazing series & books finally getting the attention they deserve 3 months ago
  • #13reasonswhy has a pretty decent soundtrack - stopping episodes so i can look the song up. 3 months ago