I am tired of wearing dresses.

There is no end game gear for Shadow Priests that is not a robe.

I wear pants underneath of course,  but my chest is never a tunic so I can never show off my Sexy tall legs , its always a robe. So I always look like a Black shapeless blob.

blob2
blob1

Blob3

7 Responses to “I am tired of wearing dresses.”

1. 1 *vlad* June 19, 2009 at 12:56 pm

and Paladins are always complaining that they can only wear pants.
    What we need is a toggle on leg gear that allows you to switch from a skirt/kilt to pants/leggings.
    Can’t be that difficlut to implement.

2. 2 KiwiRed June 19, 2009 at 2:16 pm

I’d be happy just to be able to see which of her horses my spriest is riding at any given time – different skins mean nothing when they’re all purple and see-through.

3. 3 repgrind June 19, 2009 at 2:50 pm

That’s kinda funny since a lot of mages are unhappy that their T8 is *not* a robe. I guess it’s impossible to make everyone happy.

4. 4 Ziboo June 21, 2009 at 12:10 am

Best bet would be a choice for gear – to the waist, a tunic mid thigh or full length!

I hate nelf druids in pants for some odd reason, but don’t mind them completely on taurens go figure!

Second on the mounts in SP form – everything is the same color. Although SP color helped on leveling some of the gear sure was clown meets ‘ho – ugh!

5. 5 Pugnacious Priest June 21, 2009 at 2:49 am

@vlad & Repgrind – I know you can’t make every one happy all the time – but with new druid skins all bets are off.. Will start the the campaign for better shadow skins!
    @Kiwired – some quest mounts don’t turn you shadow – so its a bit funny only way to solve that is more options for personalisation!
    @Ziboo – I think its the length of the pants that make some races look odd – that sorta of half cut off look

6. 6 Shyraia June 25, 2009 at 6:30 am

wow, uhm…the robe, yes, the blob…might it have something to do with your video card/settings? I have a pretty high end video card, and I have to say that I have way more detail in shadow form than these screenies show.

7. 7 Pugnacious Priest June 26, 2009 at 5:02 pm

@Shy – If I had selected myself before taking the ss them i would also have had more detail, but since I don’t run around with my self selected I was looking at it from the perspective of how I look in shadow to everyone else as well – unless your running the top end graphics then I have no idea what sort of quality you are seeing, but I hope that its awesome!

• Survived the cave in the forest - woke upside down feet tied up - but I got out. Creepiest thing in the forest is this slug baby thing 1 day ago
  • I don't think I've ever seen so many lightening strikes before - watching the show from my balcony pretty amazing 1 day ago
  • Playing The Forest has been the scariest and creepiest thing ever - the giggling and shrieking in the darkness 4 days ago
  • EB are selling the wow pop vinyls for 9 bucks each - got 20% discount for 3 so 7.20 each 1 week ago
  • Definitely more cultured - especially liked the talk on how we should value our architectural brutalist history 2 weeks ago