I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- Survived the cave in the forest - woke upside down feet tied up - but I got out. Creepiest thing in the forest is this slug baby thing 18 hours ago
- I don't think I've ever seen so many lightening strikes before - watching the show from my balcony pretty amazing 19 hours ago
- Playing The Forest has been the scariest and creepiest thing ever - the giggling and shrieking in the darkness 3 days ago
- EB are selling the wow pop vinyls for 9 bucks each - got 20% discount for 3 so 7.20 each 1 week ago
- Definitely more cultured - especially liked the talk on how we should value our architectural brutalist history 2 weeks ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- 810,977 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.