I never felt it like this before – the trippyness of the time difference on a US realm. In Dath it was mainly Oceanic players, and maybe some shiftworkers from the US, or Americans stationed in an Oceanic time zone place. Now as I write this, the server clock on Blackrock has not long ticked past 12am. It’s friday morning – but it’s not. For me its 7.25 Friday evening, My friday morning is not yours, and your Friday Morning is not mine. and while there are an ever increasing amount of oceanic players drawn here, out there in the pale light of the evening, the dimmed skys of the server, and the darkness of the night, out there are people who are in their Friday morning, and I am envious. I have had my friday morning – and I now get to watch some of you experience yours.
- who has the worst deal on this train - me watching the guy opp me swirl his little finger in his nose & eat it or the guy next to him 1 week ago
- Between last weekend and this one I now have tan lines ... Oh the horror 1 week ago
- RT @tedxsydney: Save The Date for TEDxSydney 2017 - Friday 16 June. Registrations open in February, more info soon! tedxsydney.com/news/save-the-… 1 week ago
- I am not in bed hugging a frozen water bottle because that would be weird right.... #needsaircon 2 weeks ago
- I know window locks are supposed to save lives but they make it so damn hard to keep flat cool when they only open 7cm or what ever 2 weeks ago
Wanna Email me?
Provided by Nexodyne
- Best Place to farm Frostweave.
- How to Make a Quick and Dirty Guild website Banner
- Ideal Talents for Shadow Priest PVP
- Where to Farm Eternal Fires / Crystallized Fire
- Tabard represented: does your GM know style?
- WOW cookie cutters
- The Ethics of Poaching from Other Guilds.
- /targetfriendplayer and /targetenemyplayer Macros & BG's
- These Shoes were not made for healing.
- Wow themed Printed Fabric
- 811,515 hits
This work by Pugnaciouspriest is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.