Don’t MD the Healer Please

Seriously.  1st pull.

I survived..   quite possibly because his dps was bad anyway.

7 Responses to “Don’t MD the Healer Please”

1. 1 Klepsacovic March 15, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Maybe a mindless misclick? My rogue’s tricks of the trade macro works off focus target, so if I were to focus someone other than the tank by accident, there you go. Or the time I intentionally put it on the mage because the tank had plenty of aggro anyway and the mage was highest damage.

• 2 Pugnacious Priest March 15, 2010 at 10:31 pm

I think he only did it once.. so yes but still would have been an awesome start to the run had I died on the 1st pull.

2. 3 Dyre42 March 16, 2010 at 3:27 am

I misclicked the healer once too since they were group leader rather than the tank. Boy was I red. I got a focus frame macro after that. No clicky errors since.

3. 4 Merella March 16, 2010 at 4:38 am

If you misclick you can always click off the MD buff…idk how many times I’ve done that after accidentally clicking the healer or a dps

4. 5 Angeliquè March 18, 2010 at 11:36 pm

Hunters are easily bribed to do such foul and devious deeds. This one appears to be x-realm though so perhaps you just struck the hunter jackpot.

• 6 Pugnacious Priest March 18, 2010 at 11:49 pm

We’ve tried to use a MD to kill an annoying pug – but I hadn’t even had time to be annoying on the 1st pull

5. 7 jimmie March 19, 2010 at 1:55 am

Haha good stuff, when doing randoms with some friends I will always misdir to the pally healer or my mage buddy. Hell when I’m on my holy pally I’ll taunt off my druid or pally tank buddys, ofcourse they will at times just let me die for grins or laugh when I sometimes melee on my hunter but its all in good fun.

Join 1,017 other subscribers

• Just got a press and hold - are you a robot website test, yes! They are evolving maybe I won’t need to click on buses or mountains as much 15 hours ago
  • Gah - the Great Vault ring would have been an upgrade if it didn’t have a bonus when dealing fire damage, for a shadow priest :( 1 day ago
  • Don’t forget Nat’s drinking hat with a +8 to fishing and +10 lure a little better then what you can get for professions/ lures 3 days ago
  • The Tuskarrs have left an extraordinary amount of tackle-boxes around the waterways. 4 days ago
  • Yes do not need overheated magma pools anymore - harpoon upgrades done. 6 days ago