A Chicken Mount… Cluck Cluck

So I was playing with Model viewer because I have an idea for a little project which I might post the results of tonite – but I found this…  So I googled before I got told ” Omg your so slow”   and found out its an Upperdeck  Lootcard  El Pollo Grande Maybe  I am slow..  but I still Laughed.

15 Responses to “A Chicken Mount… Cluck Cluck”

1. 1 Niniel March 23, 2010 at 1:32 pm

I’m glad you call it a chicken and not a rooster. I can see all kinds of bad jokes coming from that😉

2. 2 KiwiRed March 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm

This mount came closer to getting me to spend money on the TCG than the spectral tiger ever did…

• 3 Pugnacious Priest March 23, 2010 at 9:35 pm

I’ve not seen anyone with it. It certainly would be more impressive sitting on it outside iron forge ah

3. 4 Klepsacovic March 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm

What’s wrong with riding a rooster? My belf has a little mechanical one that she carries in her bags if she gets lonely.

4. 8 Beruthiel March 23, 2010 at 2:46 pm

I actually have that mount on Beru:)

The best part about it is that if you hit the space bar while on it, it clucks! CLUCKS!

• 9 Pugnacious Priest March 23, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Hope it doesn’t cluck too much it would get annoying – I can imagine riding along battltheme in my head and a chicken clucking along

5. 11 teac77 March 23, 2010 at 4:50 pm

I think blood elves have been riding chocobos for a while now…
    😄

6. 13 Jasyla March 23, 2010 at 6:51 pm

One of my friends got me that mount for my birthday. It’s awesome.

7. 15 protopethunter March 29, 2010 at 7:16 pm

I recently got into a discussion with someone riding one of these. He confirmed for me that these do not in fact chase worm hunter pets and feed on roasted moonkin cooked over resto druid bonfires

• Rum balls and batman cookies and a very messy kitchen - for work charity morning tea tomorrow https://t.co/XqiHYyUMBh 12 hours ago
  • Why does communication now days require so many apps - can't you just text me like they did in the old days 2 days ago
  • There's is a Pokemon go dating app now apparently - and I just saw an add on a pole in city for a Pokemon go bible study class - Yeap 1 week ago
  • Ok I think I've worked out disc - got my atonement buff displaying on vuhdo and just need to keep that up on peeps and moar dots! 1 week ago
  • Every item quest and character - new wardrobe feature will not make dressing characters easy #firstworldwowproblems 1 week ago