Beauty Blogging and WOW

This is the 1st of 3 posts I am ‘releasing to the wild’ today

What does Make up and Wow have to do with each other?  Sorry boys…  Nothing to see here!  only a short one  – back to normal blogging shortly.

There are at least two Beauty Bloggers I know of  that play WOW.

Phyrra from Phyrra

and

Wendi from Makeup Zombie

and one that keeps dropping hints that they might play.

Grey from Legothique

One of my Favourite Mineral Make up Companies  Fyrinnae has an Eye Shadow shade called Damn Paladins – which describes  how I feel about Pallys sometimes.  I don’t own it but its a gorgeous color.  Must fix that not owning part .

There is also Warrior-Mage Druid-Werewolf –  but oh their purples. I Like purple – not strictly Wow only relatable, but geeks wear makeup too!

I follow a few more make up blogs,   but I guess this is not the place to share them – my readers would revolt,  but I do love the colors you can get from mineral make up, and Fyrinnae has some wonderful colours.  The bloggers mentioned above do awesome reviews – and have opened my mind ( and my pocket) to some pretty neat mineral make up company’s and etsy stores.

11 Responses to “Beauty Blogging and WOW”

1. 1 otencruy June 15, 2010 at 2:14 am

Hahahaha, how funny! I never would have imagined..

2. 3 Klepsacovic June 15, 2010 at 3:18 am

Just because I play a female character who collects hats and dresses does not mean that this interests me!

3. 6 citysoliloquy June 15, 2010 at 5:36 am

Thanks for the introduction to some new blogs : )
    I must admit I’m a bit of a make up collector and hoarder and I’m definitely nodding in agreement with mineral makeup being great.

4. 7 Shiva June 15, 2010 at 7:54 am

I am fascinated… Can’t believe the things that exist out there.

5. 8 Aloix June 15, 2010 at 11:21 am

Hehee, cool post. My other obsession (besides WoW) is fashion and makeup. And nailpolish…

6. 9 Phyrra June 15, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Yeah, I’m pretty obsessed with WoW. I’ve been playing since the closed beta. Thanks for listing me 🙂

7. 10 Grey June 16, 2010 at 1:41 am

I’ve got so many 80s I’m running out of empty character slots and I know I’m going to have to delete a toon to make me a Worgen when the expansion hits.

😉

• The new vacuum novelty has worn off - it was defeated by an accidental hair tie and needed intervention. Can now st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
  • Got a new stick vacuum cleaner of the not ‘that ‘ brand variety because it was half off. This is still exciting - c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
  • Pep talk to myself get through this essay and you get 4 weeks off and you can do it all over again for the next subject 1 day ago
  • Cats new favourite toy(s) are my coloured pencils from when I went through that colouring book phase. She kept knoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
  • I used to hand string my beads as a teenager - why did I not know about the bead spinning bowl that will load the beads on as you spin it!! 5 days ago