Thursday filler.

1. Why don’t I get trolls? Do I write too little opinionated stuff therefore there is nothing to troll.  I don’t feed them enough? Do only real bloggers get trolls?  Maybe I need to give them more fodder.  Here have a Rogue.  ( inserts other inflammatory statements) ( Adds a little rage) ( a dash of righteous indignation)

2. Fawkes wasn’t redemmed by the end of the season and I must reign in my foolish romantic notions that him and codex are meant to be together 4eva.  This handholding business with Zaboo seems a little fishy.  Though he did get her a new Pc which certainly is more practical than flowers and he has been consistently devoted so he gets lots of kudos. ( I❤ The Guild)

3. Seeing referrals/link backs  from guild websites worry me a little when their forums are closed.  What are you saying about me?  /ends slight case of paranoia.

%  Apologies to the troll being fed this shinning example of a delightfully  wonderful character for any digestion issues they  may cause.

10 Responses to “Thursday filler.”

1. 1 Saresa October 7, 2010 at 6:59 am

Hehe, I get that same feeling of paranoia when I am linked from guild forums as well. Forum Freak-out Friends, Unite!!

2. 3 Shiva October 7, 2010 at 7:11 am

You have a troll…. I think it’s name is Shiva.

3. 5 Klepsacovic October 7, 2010 at 1:20 pm

I used to not get trolls. It was nice. Then someone decided that history is racist and things went downhill from there.

4. 6 Bee October 7, 2010 at 3:25 pm

A*** [Corruption]

5. 7 Syl October 10, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Be careful with what you wish for!
    I even accidentally “exported” a troll to another blog this last week, I’m happy to refer them to you next time! =P

• 8 Pugnacious Priest October 11, 2010 at 9:47 pm

I don’t think I say enough for trolls to get excited over . I don’t really want trolls but more they come out when something that matters is said – so maybe I don’t write anything that matters

6. 9 Nefernet October 12, 2010 at 3:25 pm

I regularly link blog posts on my guild’s forums when I find them interesting, and/or funny, and/or good reading. And our forum are closed, I mean really, not even a recruitment forum.

Nothing to freak out really : my guildies don’t speak English anyway.

1. 1 The Best Of The Rest: Cataclysmic Edition | We Fly Spitfires - MMORPG Blog Trackback on October 10, 2010 at 9:13 pm