Justice points are justice points

when was the last time you cleared Voa and just didn’t kill the newest boss for the whatever badge?

People are killing ALL of VOA now because of the equalization of the reward because ” Justice Points are justice points”

10 Responses to “Justice points are justice points”

• 2 Christopher Schmidt October 17, 2010 at 10:16 am

Since “all badges are equal” (and equal to frost, really), people are doing optional bosses again. Seems pretty nice to me. Of course, it will only last until people can start getting valor badges — the reason people are doing it now is because there’s a cap they can reach. Once they reach it, it’ll stop 🙂

1. 3 Leah October 17, 2010 at 3:43 pm

a lot of people still leave after Toravon, I’m guessing those who don’t read patch notes, don’t listen to trade chat, etc. with how annoying honor gain is at the moment and the fact that a lot of people are taking this opportunity to take care of their alts some more, more and more pugs that I’ve been in, now start at Emalon and just kinda keep moving forward from boss to boss.

I love it because my alts are getting achievements they missed once people started just killing the latest boss and bailing 🙂

2. 4 Shannara October 17, 2010 at 5:01 pm

The last I read, the badge values are different now. Did that change recently?

• 5 Pugnacious Priest October 17, 2010 at 7:19 pm

All the wrath badges that dropped now convert to justice points – I probably should have explained more in my post – so while you may get different amounts of Jp points depending in the encounter it’s still all one currency so it will add up

3. 6 KiwiRed October 17, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Ooooh, might finally be able to get Pringle some more t7.5!

4. 7 Narx October 18, 2010 at 12:57 am

I am finding myself going and tanking the easier optional bosses in heroic dungeons again too.

Except the mushroom guy in Old Kingdom. People fail at that 😦

5. 8 Katherine October 18, 2010 at 3:49 am

Well I had a person in my Culling of Stratholme group that asked politely if we could do the extra boss. When I asked, he said the last 3 groups had skipped it. WTF. I’d never encountered a group that skipped that boss, even when everyone in the group had the drake already, because you don’t even have to clear trash to get to it!

Justice points are justice points, indeed.

6. 9 TyphoonAndrew October 22, 2010 at 2:28 am

I wass happy when the VoA pug also were happy to kill Archi, to try for the mount too. That is a drop tht is as valuable today as it ever was.

• I have mixed feelings about being empowered by wonderwoman themed make up brushes - i guess its not like i can take a sword to work 1 month ago
  • Wonders if trying to rope friends into a minis game is like the nerd version of amway 1 month ago
  • I love the smell of mothballs wafting around public tranport now that people are digging their coats out from cupboards ( not) 1 month ago
  • Wheel of time to be a tv series - so awesome to see all these amazing series & books finally getting the attention they deserve 3 months ago
  • #13reasonswhy has a pretty decent soundtrack - stopping episodes so i can look the song up. 3 months ago